Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My thoughts ...

I had to chime in on my thoughts on the proposal and upcoming wedding. :) It was a "normal" night for the 2 of us so I really didn't expect it to happen that night. It was absolutely perfect ... perfect because it was the 2 of us doing what we normally do, but yet romantic and very creative at the same time. Even though there were a few glitches, I thought that made it even better because that's how real life is. One of the best parts of the whole proposal was when Tom said "you are standing exactly where you were when I first saw you." I can't wait to get married to my best friend!

2 comments:

Tom H. said...

Yes, but unless you edit the video yourself ML, none of your friends will see me sprinting back and forth to get the music started!!!

Anonymous said...

You two are too cute!! Can't wait to hear how Tom topped the proposal with a Valentine!!

Happy happy Vday to you two and Dani!

K